MEM Recruitment Bedford is currently recruiting for a Dispatch Operative to join our team in Swineshead, MK44 2SU.
Our client who run a successful farm are on the hunt for a Dispatch Operative / Lorry loader to complete the following duties;
The main duties are:
- Make up the loads using the driver’s book/invoices
- Double-check round loads are correct against load sheets
- Use folder to double-check stock
- Wrap all pallets and make sure the loads are safe and secure using a PPT
- Apply pallet ID labels where required.
- Ensure lorries are swept daily before loading
- Load lorries with the furthest order at the back, ensuring ease of unloading at customer end
- Ensure pallets are loaded correctly to ensure even spread of weight over vehicle axles
- Shunt lorries around the yard and reverse onto loading docks.
- Tag the lorries with security tags
- Record tag information on documentation, for office and driver
- Keep the Warehouse organized, clean, tidy, and ‘audit ready’ at ALL times.
- Unload vehicles as required.
- Carry out quality temperature checks as per Quality Manager’s instructions.
- FLT or PPT Licence
- GCSE Maths and English
- Previous experience in this field
- Good Communicator, Organised, Attention to detail
- Monday – Friday – 12.30pm until 8pm (or finish)
- Sunday (Alternative weeks) – 10am – finish
Rate of Pay:
- £9.20 per hour, rising to £9.69 after 3 month probation
We’re taking applications now, so don’t wait around, the roles are filling as quickly as they arrive. Register your interest today to get on the list.
Only successful candidates will be contacted.
MEM Recruitment Bedford
8a Mill Street,
Don’t forget to LIKE https://facebook.com/membedford on Facebook for more job notifications like these.