MEM Bedford is currently recruiting an Experienced Warehouse Operative to join our team(s) in Elm’s Farm Industrial Estate, Bedford, MK41.
You will be picking rainwater guttering products for dispatch to the building industry.
Experienced Warehouse Operative Main Duties:
- Picking stock using scanners
- General warehouse duties
- Completing and checking paperwork
- Booking in deliveries and returns
- Forklift experience beneficial
- Basic PC skills
- Good attention to detail
- Good communication
- Numerate and accurate
- This is a temp-to-perm role
- You will be physically fit as lifting will be involved
- Advancement within the company available for the right person
- CVs required
- Monday to Friday
- 08:00 am to 4:30 pm
- 37.5 hours per week
- Overtime is often required during the week and Saturdays
Rate of Pay:
- £11.18, Per Hour
- Overtime is paid at time and a half
We’re taking applications now, so don’t wait around, the roles are filling as quickly as they arrive. Register your interest today to get on the list.
Only successful candidates will be contacted.
MEM Recruitment Bedford
8a Mill Street,
Don’t forget to LIKE https://facebook.com/membedford on Facebook for more job notifications like these.