MEM Recruitment Bedford is currently recruiting for Food Production Operatives to join our team/s based in Swinehead (MK44), or, Ridgmont (MK43), Bedfordshire.
Food Production Operatives Main Duties:
- Pack products into packaging on a busy production line
- General warehouse duties
- Picking and packing
- General housekeeping
- Other tasks as required by the site team leader such as wrapping and palletising
- Good attention to Health & Safety
- Highest level of cleanliness is required
- Relative experience in a food production environment is desirable
- Various day, evening, and night shifts are available (see below)
Rates of pay:
- 8:00 am to 16:30 pm, Standard rate of £8.91, Per Hour, Overtime after 40 hours and Saturdays at £13.36, Per Hour
- 6:00 am to 14:00 pm, Standard rate of £9.34, Per Hour, Overtime after 40 hours and Saturdays at £14.04, Per Hour, Sundays at £18.68, Per Hour
- 14:00 pm to 22:00 pm, Standard rate of £9.46 Per Hour, Overtime after 40 hours and Saturdays at £14.19, Per Hour, Sundays at £18.92, Per Hour
We’re taking applications now, so don’t wait around, the roles are filling as quickly as they arrive. Register your interest today to get on the list.
Only successful candidates will be contacted.
MEM Recruitment Bedford
8a Mill Street,
Don’t forget to LIKE https://facebook.com/membedford on Facebook for more job notifications like these.