Our client is looking for HGV 1 Drivers. For those that want FULL-TIME job satisfaction, a healthy work-life balance and a rewarding employer. We know there’s plenty of choice on the market, but how many of our competitors can boast that they have a fantastic culture, approachable down to earth management and job stability?
As an HGV driver you’ll be driving a modern, clean and well-maintained vehicle, enjoy working closely with our dedicated colleagues and help us to maintain the highest levels of customer satisfaction that the industry has to offer. The work is NOT multi-drop and you’ll be given regular routes so you can build great relations with your customers.
You’ll need to hold a current full UK HGV license, DQC and Digi-tacho Cards. Have an understanding of loading/unloading principles, and have good communication skills to quickly understand instructions, and liaise effectively with colleagues and customers.
Assessments, immediate starts and competitive rates are available for the right person.
Come and be a part of a winning team, working amongst like-minded people, who want to make a difference.
- Monday to Friday: Basic 40-hour working week
- Overtime paid after 40-hour basic week
- Competitive Salary plus Overtime
- 31 days annual leave, including Bank Holidays
- Contributory Pension, including 4 x annual salary life insurance (2 x if you opt-out)
- A modern, clean and well-maintained fleet
- Optional Private Healthcare
- Various discounts on retail and entertainment providers
- A modern and clean environment with an inclusive culture
Must be aged 23-years and above for insurance purposes. Must have 6-months commercial driving experience. Must hold a full UK driving licence with no more than 6-penalty points; however, DD, DR or IN endorsements will not be accepted. Must have a valid DQC card and digi-tacho card.
For further details please don’t hesitate to contact us. Get in touch today to avoid disappointment!
If you are available, please register your interest below.
MEM Recruitment Bedford
8a Mill Street,
Call us on 01234 352732
Don’t forget to LIKE https://facebook.com/membedford on Facebook for more job notifications like these.