MEM Recruitment Bedford is currently recruiting for a new role Mail Sorters to join our team based in Wallis Way, Bedford, MK42. We are looking for staff to sort small/medium size parcels and letters at a local modern sortation facility in Bedford.
Mail Sorting Main Duties:
- Scanning mail sacks
- Sorting small to medium size parcels into various mail sacks
- Stacking containers onto pallets
- Sorting letters into sacks and cages
- Loading & Unloading deliveries of sacks
- Must be able to make their own way to the workplace and back home
- Must be punctual and loyal
- Must be available 5 days and long term
- Must be physically fit & able to work with parcels weighing up to 3 Kgs, & sacks up to 11kgs
- Basic DBS Check required after the first month of employment
- Reputable company, caring management team, with outstanding working ethics
- Modern facilities, canteen with vending machines, with free use of fridges, kettle, and Microwave
- Career prospects and training programs are available
- Clean warm environment
- Free car park, Free bike park
- Permanent positions after 12 weeks subject to satisfactory attendance and performance
Shift Patterns & Rates of Pay:
- Monday to Friday
- Must be available for all 5 shifts
- 15:00 pm to 23:30 pm (7 hours paid at £9.63, per hour, 1 hour paid at £10.83, per hour)
We’re taking applications now, so don’t wait around, the roles are filling as quickly as they arrive. Register your interest today to get on the list.
Only successful candidates will be contacted.
MEM Recruitment Bedford
8a Mill Street,
Don’t forget to LIKE https://facebook.com/membedford on Facebook for more job notifications like these.