MEM Bedford is currently recruiting a Process Plant Controller to join a leading manufacturer of agricultural biostimulants and biofertilizers team(s) in Elm’s Farm Industrial Estate, Bedford, MK41.
To ensure that all manufacturing processes are adhered to in line with relevant Standard Operating Procedures and ensuring that cGMP is followed at all times.
Process Plant Controller Main Duties:
- To encourage and develop manufacturing operatives
- To ensure that cGMP and relevant SOPs are observed at all times
- To assist with training
- To ensure required manufacturing outputs are achieved
- To ensure all quality requirements are being maintained
- To be competent in completion of setting up the manufacturing area
- To be competent in completion of the manufacturing sheet
- To be able to produce and verify QA Samples
- To ensure all operators are following manufacturing instructions
- Liase with relevant departments
- To help maintain discipline within the manufacturing team
- To be able to operate all machinery on production and manufacturing
- To advise the Site Manager of any potential development within your team
- Take responsibility for your team in the case of a fire
- Proven experience of motivating, influencing, and developing teams
- Extensive knowledge of the manufacturing environment
- Strong communication and leadership skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Work experience in brewery or liquid fill environment preferred
- Knowledge and understanding of manufacturing documentation
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Strong numerical skills
- Driven to deliver and meet deadlines
- Ability to use initiative and problem solve
- Excellent attention to detail
- This is a temp-to-perm role
- Days, Monday to Friday rotational, 07:00 am to 15:00 pm and 15:00 pm to 23:00 pm shifts
- Nights, Sunday to Thursday, 23:00 pm to 07:00 am shifts
- This includes every other Saturday
Rate of Pay:
- £13.46 – £16.35, Per Hour, depending on experience
- Shift premium for nights
We’re taking applications now, so don’t wait around, the roles are filling as quickly as they arrive. Register your interest today to get on the list.
Only successful candidates will be contacted.
MEM Recruitment Bedford
8a Mill Street,
Don’t forget to LIKE https://facebook.com/membedford on Facebook for more job notifications like these.