MEM Recruitment Bedford is currently looking for a Self-Adhesive Tape Printing Press Operator to join our team in Gransden and Stevenage.
The primary function of this role is the efficient day to day running of the printing press, ensuring that it is fully utilized producing printed tape to the highest standard.
We are looking for an individual who has knowledge of printing Self-Adhesive Tapes and has high levels of accuracy, to join a busy Print team.
Experience to include;
- Knowledge across all areas of print, starting from Pre-Press, right through to wash down and general machine maintenance
- To be competent at mounting plates and ink mixing
- Experience of Solvent-based liquid ink systems
- Willing to take responsibility to ensure quality control and company procedures are adhered to
- Be flexible to the business requirements, ability to work on their own initiative and solve problems as they arise
- Demonstrate good organisational and self-motivational skills
- Have an excellent eye for detail
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
Candidates should possess a minimum of 2 years’ experience operating a Siat Printing Press, and have their own transportation to get to and from the locations.
- Gransden 7 am until 4 pm
- Stevenage 8 am until 5 pm
- 42.5 hour working week
Rate of pay:
- £Dependant upon experience
We’re taking applications now, so don’t wait around, the roles are filling as quickly as they arrive. Register your interest today to get on the list.
Only successful candidates will be contacted.
MEM Recruitment Bedford
8a Mill Street,
Don’t forget to LIKE https://facebook.com/membedford on Facebook for more job notifications like these.