MEM Driving Division is currently recruiting for FULL-TIME HGV Class 1 Day and Night Drivers to join our team(s) based in Hemel Hempstead.
The main duties will be:
- 1-week on-the-job training – Fully Paid
- 3-5 drops daily to stores-unloaded by stores using tail-lift
- 8-12 hour shifts expected
- Must have valid UK licence, DQC and Digi-Tacho cards
- No more than 6 points for insurance purposes with no DU codes
- Must have 180-days experience in the last 2 years
- Must be experienced in driving manual splitter gearboxes and automatics
- As this is a Customer facing role, drivers must be able to read, write and understand English
- Yearly Bonus
- Canteen Meal Allowance of £3.50 per day
- Free CPC courses and paid to attend
- Medicals, Licence and Digi Card renewals all paid for
- Any 5 out of 7 shift pattern
- Every weekend working, 2 days off in the week
- Day shift start times 00:01 – 12:00 lunch
- Night shift start times 12:00 lunch – 24:00 midnight
- Shift start times vary from midday to midnight
- Full Time vacancies available
Rate of Pay:
- Day Drivers £19.03 Per Hour Basic
- Night Drivers £20.54 Per Hour Basic
- Weekend attendance bonus of £50.00 Each Day
- PAYE – No umbrella companies will be used
We’re taking applications now, so don’t wait around, the roles are filling as quickly as they arrive. Register your interest today to get on the list.
Only successful candidates will be contacted.
If you are available, please register your interest, or contact the contract manager directly;
Joe Clarke (Bedfordshire) – Joe.Clarke@mem-recruitment.com – 07719 536727
Don’t forget to LIKE https://www.facebook.com/memdrivingdivision on Facebook for more job notifications like these.