MEM Driving Division is currently recruiting for HGV Class 1 Weekend Drivers to join our team(s) based in Coventry.
The main duties will be;
- One week on-the-job training, paid
- 3 to 5 drops daily to stores, unloaded by stores using tail-lift
- 8 to 12 hour shifts expected
- Must have valid UK licence, DQC and Digi-Tacho cards
- No more than 6 points for insurance purposes with no DU codes
- Must have 180-days experience in the last 2 years
- Must be experienced in driving manual splitter gearboxes and automatics
- As this is a customer facing role, drivers must be able to read, write and understand English
- Yearly bonus
- A canteen meal allowance of £3.50 per day
- Free CPC courses and paid to attend
- Medicals, Licence and Digi Card renewals all paid for
- Day shift start times 00:01 am to 12:00 pm
- Night shift start times 12:00 pm to 24:00 am
- Full-time vacancies available
Rate of pay:
- Day drivers £19.03, Per Hour
- Night drivers £20.54, Per hour
- Weekend attendance bonus of £50.00 each day
We’re taking applications now, so don’t wait around, the roles are filling as quickly as they arrive. Register your interest today to get on the list.
Only successful candidates will be contacted.
If you are available, please register your interest, or contact the contract manager directly;
Don’t forget to LIKE https://www.facebook.com/memdrivingdivision on Facebook for more job notifications like these.