MEM Driving Division is currently recruiting Class 1 Shunter Drivers to join our team(s) based in Northampton. Our client is a leader in the biomass industry including animal by-products and waste turning into renewable energy so a hands-on approach and understanding of the environment is a must.
Class 1 Shunter Drivers Main Duties:
- Driving a Turberg unit
- You will be responsible for the tipping and moving of associated trailers
- Class 1 licence, Tacho and DCPC
- Turberg experience is essential
- No more than 6 points for insurance purposes
- Minimum 1 year of experience
- We are recruiting for 2 roles
- This is a temp-to-perm role
- Immediate start available
- 4 on, 4 off
- 06:00 am to 18:00 pm, and 18:00 pm to 06:00 am
Rate of pay:
- £17.00, Per Hour
We’re taking applications now, so don’t wait around, the roles are filling as quickly as they arrive. Register your interest today to get on the list.
Only successful candidates will be contacted.
If you are available, please register your interest, or contact the contract manager directly;
Emma Turton email@example.com | 07763 875584
Don’t forget to LIKE https://www.facebook.com/memdrivingdivision on Facebook for more job notifications like these.