MEM Driving Division is currently recruiting for Class 2 PM Drivers to join our team(s) based in Wellingborough.
We are recruiting for a leader in Data Security running out of their Wellingborough depot, they are looking for a Class 2 PM Driver who will be driving either a Class 2 or van depending on load requirement.
The main duties will be;
- Unlocking and locking other depots that you are delivering/collecting to
- No more than 3 drops
- Loading and unloading of confidential documents in boxes and sacks with use of pump truck
- Must have valid UK licence, DCPC
- Must be over the age of 23
- No more than 6 points for insurance purposes
- Must have a minimum of 2 years’ experience
- A can-do attitude is expected as this is a hands-on role
- Previous use of handheld scanner advantageous but full training will be provided
- You will need to be physically fit as loads are heavy 16kg per bag
- Monday to Friday
- 17:00 pm to 02:00 am
- This is a temp to perm position
Rate of pay:
- £14.00, Per Hour
We’re taking applications now, so don’t wait around, the roles are filling as quickly as they arrive. Register your interest today to get on the list.
Only successful candidates will be contacted.
If you are available, please register your interest, or contact the contract manager directly;
Emma Turton on 07763 875 584 or email@example.com
Don’t forget to LIKE https://www.facebook.com/memdrivingdivision on Facebook for more job notifications like these.