MEM Recruitment Driving Division has a fantastic opportunity for a FULL-TIME Class 1 Driver, HGV, LGV, Cat C + E to join our team based in Bedford.
Our client is looking for HGV 1 Drivers – those that want FULL-TIME job satisfaction, a healthy work-life balance and a rewarding employer. We know there’s plenty of choice on the market, but how many of our competitors can boast they have a fantastic culture, approachable down to earth management and job stability?
As an HGV driver you’ll be driving a modern, clean and well-maintained vehicle, enjoy working closely with our dedicated colleagues and help us to maintain the highest levels of customer satisfaction that the industry has to offer. The work is NOT multi-drop and you’ll be given regular routes so you can build great relations with your customers.
An understanding of loading/unloading principles would be desirable, as would good communication skills to quickly understand instructions and liaise effectively with colleagues and customers.
Assessments, immediate starts and competitive rates available for the right person.
Come and be a part of a winning team, working amongst like-minded people, who want to make a difference.
- Competitive Salary plus Overtime
- 31 days annual leave, including Bank Holidays
- Contributory Pension, including 4 x annual salary life insurance (2 x if you opt-out)
- A modern, clean and well-maintained fleet
- Optional Private Healthcare
- Various discounts on retail and entertainment providers
- A modern and clean environment with an inclusive culture
- Must be aged 23-years and above for insurance purposes
- Must have 6-months commercial driving experience
- Must hold a full UK driving licence with no more than 6-penalty points; however, DD, DR or IN endorsements will not be accepted
- Must have a valid DQC card and digi-tacho card
- Monday to Friday: Basic 42-hour working week
- Overtime paid after 42-hour basic week
- Full-Time After 8-Week Placement
- Days and Nights Available
Rate of pay:
- Days £11.25 – £16.88 per hour
- Nights £12.94 – £18.56 per hour
We’re taking applications now, so don’t wait around, the roles are filling as quickly as they arrive. Register your interest today to get on the list.
Only successful candidates will be contacted.
If you are available, please register your interest, or contact the contract manager directly;
Joe Clarke (Bedfordshire) – Joe.Clarke@mem-recruitment.com – 07719 536727
MEM Recruitment Bedford
8a Mill Street,
Don’t forget to LIKE https://www.facebook.com/memdrivingdivision on Facebook for more job notifications like these.