MEM Driving Division is currently recruiting for Contract and Full-Time HGV Class 2 Day Drivers to join our team(s) based in Hemel Hempstead, HP2.
The HGV Class 2 Day Drivers Main Duties:
- 1-week on-the-job training, fully paid
- 5-6 drops daily to restaurants
- 8-14 hour shifts expected
- Keys and alarm codes given to access restaurants
- Unload products by hand into chillers
- Some products may need to be unloaded using sack-barrows
- Must have valid UK licence, DQC and Digi-Tacho cards
- No more than 6 points for insurance purposes with no DU codes
- Must have 180-days experience in the last 2 years
- Must be experienced in driving manual splitter gearboxes and automatics
- As this job includes paper-based delivery instructions, drivers must be able to read, write and understand English
- Yearly Bonus
- Canteen meal allowance of £3.50, per day
- Free CPC courses and paid to attend
- Medicals, Licence and Digi Card renewals all paid for
- PAYE, No umbrella companies
- Full-Time positions
- Day shift start times Midnight to 03:00 am
- Many shift patterns available
- ALL SHIFTS GUARANTEE a minimum 40 hour paid week
- Monday, Tuesday, Friday, Saturday
- Monday to Friday
- Tuesday to Saturday
Rate of pay:
- Day Drivers £17.49, Per Hour, Basic
- Weekend attendance bonus of £50.00 each day
We’re taking applications now, so don’t wait around, the roles are filling as quickly as they arrive. Register your interest today to get on the list.
Only successful candidates will be contacted.
If you are available, please register your interest, or contact the contract manager directly;
Don’t forget to LIKE https://www.facebook.com/memdrivingdivision on Facebook for more job notifications like these.