MEM Driving Division is currently recruiting for an HGV, LGV, 7.5 ton, Cat C1, Drivers to join our team(s) based in Kettering.
The HGV, LGV, 7.5 ton, Cat C1, Drivers main duties will be:
- Driving HGV, LGV, 7.5 ton, Cat C1 Vehicles
- The safe and timely distribution of goods
- Manual handling
- Must hold a valid HGV, LGV, 7.5ton, Cat C1 full UK Licence
- Must not have any more than 6 penalty points for insurance purposes
- Must hold a valid DQC and Digi-tacho card
- The client you will be working for is a manufacturer of bespoke leather goods and manual handling duties will be involved as-and-when required
- A can-do attitude
- Temp initial 2-3 weeks, could be more
- Monday to Friday
- 07:30 am start
- Early finish on Fridays at 13:00 pm
Rate of Pay:
- £14.00, Per Hour
- PAYE – No umbrella companies will be used
We’re taking applications now, so don’t wait around, the roles are filling as quickly as they arrive. Register your interest today to get on the list.
Only successful candidates will be contacted.
If you are available, please register your interest, or contact the contract manager directly;
Emma Turton – firstname.lastname@example.org – 07763 875584
Don’t forget to LIKE https://www.facebook.com/memdrivingdivision on Facebook for more job notifications like these.