MEM Driving Division is currently recruiting Passenger Assistants to join our team(s) based in Northampton.
We are working hand in hand with a caring conscientious client in the Northampton area who are looking for Passenger Assistants. This is a genuine opportunity for continuous ongoing work which can lead to a permanent position. A caring and patient attitude is a must along with a can-do and understanding nature.
The main duties will be;
- Escorting of clients to and from locations around Northamptonshire
- Working alongside a driver to ensure care and attention is provided whilst travelling and helping on, off bus/vehicle
- Previous experience in a care environment is advantageous
- Full training is provided
- You will need a fully enhanced DBS check
- Applicants need to be 25 or over
- Need to be a good communicator
- On average a 15 hour week
- Monday to Friday
- 07:45 am to 09:30 am and 14:00 pm to 18:30 pm
Rate of pay:
- £9.00, Per Hour
We’re taking applications now, so don’t wait around, the roles are filling as quickly as they arrive. Register your interest today to get on the list.
Only successful candidates will be contacted.
If you are available, please register your interest, or contact the contract manager directly;
Emma Turton email@example.com
Don’t forget to LIKE https://www.facebook.com/memdrivingdivision on Facebook for more job notifications like these.