MEM Driving Division is currently recruiting Passenger Drivers to join our team(s) based in Northampton.
We are working hand in hand with a caring conscientious client in the Northampton area who are looking for Passenger Drivers. This is a genuine opportunity for continuous on-going work which can lead to a permanent position. A caring and patient attitude is a must along with a can-do and understanding nature.
The main duties will be;
- Escorting of clients to and from locations around Northamptonshire, mainly school
- In some cases, you will be working alongside a Passenger Assistant who will assist with the transportation and care of clients being driven.
- Previous experience in a care environment is advantageous
- Driving assessment
- Induction and full training is provided
- You will need a fully enhanced DBS check
- Full, Clean UK Driving License
- Applicants need to be 25 or over
- Good UK road network knowledge
- Need to be a good communicator
- Minimum paid, 8 hours daily
- Monday to Friday
- 06:00 am to 09:30 am and 14:30 pm to 18:30 pm
Rate of pay:
- £10.00, Per Hour
We’re taking applications now, so don’t wait around, the roles are filling as quickly as they arrive. Register your interest today to get on the list.
Only successful candidates will be contacted.
If you are available, please register your interest, or contact the contract manager directly;
Emma Turton firstname.lastname@example.org
Don’t forget to LIKE https://www.facebook.com/memdrivingdivision on Facebook for more job notifications like these.