MEM Driving Division is currently recruiting PSV & CAT B Drivers to join our team(s) based in Northampton.
We are working hand in hand with a caring conscientious client in the Northampton area who is looking for PSV & Cat B Drivers.
This is a genuine opportunity for continuous ongoing work which can lead to a permanent position. A caring and patient attitude is a must along with a can-do and understanding nature.
PSV & CAT B Driver Main Duties:
- Driving and escorting clients to and from locations around Northamptonshire
- You will be working alongside a Passenger Assistant who will assist with the transportation and care of clients being driven
- Previous experience of driving a minibus is advantageous
- Driving assessment
- Induction and full training is provided
- A caring and patient attitude
- A can-do and understanding nature
- Full, Clean UK Driving License
- PSV License PCV D/Tacho/CPC
- Good UK road network knowledge
- Need to be a good communicator
- A full enhanced DBS is necessary
- Minimum paid, 8 hours daily
- Monday to Friday
- 06:00 am to 09:30 am and 14:30 pm to 18:30 pm
Rate of pay:
- £11.75, Per Hour (PSV), £10.50, Per Hour (CAT B)
We’re taking applications now, so don’t wait around, the roles are filling as quickly as they arrive. Register your interest today to get on the list.
Only successful candidates will be contacted.
If you are available, please register your interest, or contact the contract manager directly;
Emma Turton email@example.com
Don’t forget to LIKE https://www.facebook.com/memdrivingdivision on Facebook for more job notifications like these.