MEM Driving Division is currently recruiting for a Temporary Fleet Administrator based at our client’s new site in Tamworth.
Temporary Fleet Administrator Main Duties:
- Be responsible for managing purchase orders, PCN’s and vehicle insurance claims
- You will ideally have experience working within a similar role
- Have a good understanding of Microsoft Office
- Fleet management experience is desirable but not essential
- General administrative background
- Monday to Friday
- 09:00 am to 17:00 pm
- 37.5 hours per week
Rate of pay:
- £12.47, Per Hour
We’re taking applications now, so don’t wait around, the roles are filling as quickly as they arrive. Register your interest today to get on the list.
Only successful candidates will be contacted.
If you are available, please register your interest, or contact the contract manager directly;
Emma Turton – email@example.com | 07763 875584
Joe Clarke – Joe.Clarke@mem-recruitment.com | 07719 536727
Don’t forget to LIKE https://www.facebook.com/memdrivingdivision on Facebook for more job notifications like these.