MEM Driving Division is currently recruiting for Van Drivers to join our team(s) based in Coventry.
We are recruiting for multiple Van Drivers for a leader in time-critical logistics delivering supply chain solutions across newstrade, retail and e-commerce.
The main duties will be:
- Parcel deliveries locally 20 to 30 drops per day
- Handheld scanner experience advantageous but not essential
- A trustworthy and can do attitude is necessary
- Must have a valid UK driving licence
- Must be over 21 years old, with no more than 6 points on their driving license
- Minimum 1 years experience in a similar role
- Monday to Friday
- Starting at 07:00 am
- Immediate start
Rate of Pay:
- £10.50 Per Hour
- £15.72 for overtime (after 45 hours)
We’re taking applications now, so don’t wait around, the roles are filling as quickly as they arrive. Register your interest today to get on the list.
Only successful candidates will be contacted.
If you are available, please register your interest, or contact the contract manager directly;
Emma Turton firstname.lastname@example.org
Don’t forget to LIKE https://www.facebook.com/memdrivingdivision on Facebook for more job notifications like these.