MEM Driving Division is currently recruiting for a Warehouse Operative/Van Driver to join our team(s) based in Sittingbourne, Kent.
The main duties will be:
- Working in the warehouse, and,
- Delivering and collecting documents
- A can-do attitude
- Must have a valid UK licence
- No more than 6 points for insurance purposes
- Be over the age of 25 for insurance purposes
- Use of a handheld scanner is advantageous
- Heavy lifting involved
- Day shifts
- Monday to Friday
- 08:00 am start
Rate of Pay:
- £9.50, Per Hour
- PAYE – No umbrella companies will be used
We’re taking applications now, so don’t wait around, the roles are filling as quickly as they arrive. Register your interest today to get on the list.
Only successful candidates will be contacted.
If you are available, please register your interest, or contact the contract manager directly;
Emma Turton – firstname.lastname@example.org – 07763 875584
Don’t forget to LIKE https://www.facebook.com/memdrivingdivision on Facebook for more job notifications like these.