MEM Recruitment Milton Keynes is currently recruiting a DMS Coordinator to join our team(s) based in Leighton Buzzard, LU7.
This role is to support the DMS team who are field-based engineers working across the country; coordinating their workload, supporting the engineers with equipment, PPE etc, and also ad-hoc tasks that arrive on your desk.
The DMS Coordinator main duties will be;
- To track customer units allocated for repair (WIP Management)
- To enter repair details from engineers and close repair’s on GSFS
- To order service parts and match with repairs when they arrive in LGC and locate them in parts store
- Manage the parts inventory
- Generate weekly productivity reports
- Issue parts to engineers when required
- Flexible approach needed to respond to requests at short notice
Rate of pay:
- £10.25, Per Hour
- Ability to multi-task with excellent organisational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Experience in using Microsoft applications (Excel, Word, Powerpoint)
- To be a problem solver with a logical approach
- Monday to Friday
- 08:00 am to 16:00 pm
We’re taking applications now, so don’t wait around, the roles are filling as quickly as they arrive. Register your interest today to get on the list.
Only successful candidates will be contacted.
MEM Recruitment Milton Keynes
C.B.X. 2, 372 Midsummer Boulevard,
Central Milton Keynes,
Don’t forget to LIKE https://facebook.com/memmiltonkeynes on Facebook for more job notifications like these.