MEM Milton Keynes are pleased to present this amazing full-time career opportunity.
Position: Facilities/Admin Assistant
Location: Milton Keynes, UK
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: £18,000 – £20,000 gross per annum (depending on experience)
We are looking for a highly organised, confident, self-starter who can bring great energy to the team and must have proven experience working in a busy environment.
Attention to detail showing logical decision making and initiative is essential. This is a fast-paced role in a busy environment in which deadlines can be tight.
This will require the ability to react quickly to change and the skills to juggle multiple priorities.
The successful candidate will need to take ownership for ensuring completion of own tasks and coordination of projects are completed to deadlines to the highest standards.
• Act as a point of contact for maintenance contractors whilst on-premises
• Small maintenance jobs such as changing light bulbs, flushing water tank, health and safety checklists as required
• Setting up meeting rooms for small events and large meetings including moving furniture, setting up catering
• Upkeep of Demo bikes including washing and taking photos as required
• Stocking up tea/coffee supplies for office staff
• Ordering and maintaining stock levels of stationary and items required for the office
• Updating reports when necessary
• General administrative duties including filing, managing outgoing post, archiving documents, answering the phone
• Own, coordinate, process and track all aspects of product samples
• Dealing with internal and external queries
• Hospitality coordination; including hosting visitors, booking flights/transport and hotels for events and visitors.
• Sitting on reception for events/large meetings
• Assisting with the build-up and break down of Trek shows and events
• Experience in Microsoft Office including Outlook, Word, Excel & PowerPoint
• Excellent written and verbal English language
• Excellent customer service skills and committed to delivering best in class customer service at all times
• Proactive self-starter who works well in a fast-paced environment
• Highly organised and able to manage workload through good time management skills
• Ability to accept ownership for accomplishing tasks and meeting deadlines
• Able to work with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
• Ability to work on own initiative as well as collaboratively in teams, cross-functionally and globally
• Innovative and able to think of creative solutions to problems
• Can-do attitude and ability to react to change quickly
• Ability to work to implement and improve department processes
In addition to fantastic opportunities for career development we offer;
• Rewards and incentives including attractive OTE
• Friendly and inclusive working environment
• A highly competitive total reward benefits package
• Discounted Bicycle Purchase scheme
If you would like to apply for the above position, please register your interest below, or email the contract manager directly on Jim.Burnside@mem-recruitment.com
MEM Recruitment Milton Keynes
C.B.X. 2, 372 Midsummer Boulevard,
Central Milton Keynes, MK9 2EA
Call us on 01908 231723
Don’t forget to LIKE https://facebook.com/memmiltonkeynes on Facebook for more job notifications like these.