MEM Recruitment Milton Keynes is currently recruiting for a Food Production Machine Operator to join our team in the Milton Keynes, MK10.
A well-established MK based food manufacturer is looking for 3 people to train as machine operators. The role is a temp to perm for the right candidates who have the drive and imitative to succeed. Previous experience operating machinery in a food environment would be an advantage although not essential.
- Candidates must have good spoken and written English and work well as part of a team
- Be reliable
- Willing to learn new skills to become part of a professional food processing team
- Initially training to operate food processing machinery
- Once trained operating food processing machinery to a high standard on a busy production line
- When the training has been completed and the necessary standards achieved a permanent contract will be offered with the remuneration package and benefits that the role attracts
- Continental shift pattern
- Days from 6 am to 6 pm
- Nights from 6 pm to 6 am
Rate of pay:
- £9.60 per hour
We’re taking applications now, so don’t wait around, the roles are filling as quickly as they arrive. Register your interest today to get on the list.
Only successful candidates will be contacted.
MEM Recruitment Milton Keynes
C.B.X. 2, 372 Midsummer Boulevard,
Central Milton Keynes,
Don’t forget to LIKE https://facebook.com/memmiltonkeynes on Facebook for more job notifications like these.