MEM Recruitment Milton Keynes is currently recruiting for a Palletising Line Service Operative to join our team based in Milton Keynes, MK10.
Rate of pay:
- The training salary is: £27,535 rising to £30,511, Per Annum, after being fully signed off. There is no set time frame for this as it is dependent on experience and the individual, typically it would take at least 3 months.
To work as part of a team of Palletising Line Service Operative within warehouse & palletising:
- Operate and set up Automated Box case packing machinery
- Operate and set up label machines for case labels
- Carry out quality checks in accordance with company policies and procedures
- Maintaining a safe work environment, fully complying with legislative requirements and company policies and procedures
- Support warehouse functions and role
- Actively promote Health & Safety within the palletising section and support warehouse department and all factory areas
- Carrying out hygiene/cleaning tasks throughout the factory, maintaining and cleaning of all casepacking equipment
- Operate and look after Toyota pedestrian vehicles in a safely manner fully complying with company policies and procedures
- Understanding of production machinery and materials
- Positive participation as part of the team
- Communicate clearly with colleagues and management in English, including verbal, written, reading and numeracy competency
- Basic use of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Free Parking. Free Fruit. Free Tea & Coffee. Free Squash. Birthday Card
- 5% contributory pension if matched by 3% employee contribution
- Life assurance (3 x annual salary death in service)
- 21 days holiday
- Probationary period: 3 months
- Training and development opportunities
- Working a continental shift pattern consisting of Day shifts (6:00 am to 18:00 pm) and Night shifts (18:00 pm to 6:00 am) operating over a 7 day period
We’re taking applications now, so don’t wait around, the roles are filling as quickly as they arrive. Register your interest today to get on the list.
Only successful candidates will be contacted.
MEM Recruitment Milton Keynes
C.B.X. 2, 372 Midsummer Boulevard,
Central Milton Keynes,
Don’t forget to LIKE https://facebook.com/memmiltonkeynes on Facebook for more job notifications like these.