MEM Milton Keynes is currently looking for a Parts Manager for one of our clients based in Tongwell, Milton Keynes.
- To minimise the risk associated with inventory management.
- To build a working relationship with both internal and external customers to ensure that the goals and objectives of the Service Department are achieved.
- To ensure that part delivery is within the company guidelines and are delivered within the Service Level Agreement.
- To ensure that an effective reporting structure is in place to identify trends
- To act as the primary contact point between the authorised service centres, dealers and resellers
- To monitor, report and influence the performance of authorised service centres and support all areas of after-sales service.
Skills / Experience:
- Strong administrative, communication and organizational skills
- Strong PC desktop application skills
- Experience of working within policies and procedures
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Resilient and hard-working/able to cope with fast-paced environment
- Diplomatic and able to handle confidential issues
- Competent MS Office skills, i.e. Excel, PowerPoint, Access & Outlook
- Private healthcare for the individual (including dental and optical)
- Pension Scheme
- 25 days holiday
The working hours are Monday to Friday, from 08:00 until 16:30. However, flexibility required as necessary to fulfil role and responsibilities.
Only successful applicants will be contacted.
For further details, please don’t hesitate to contact us. Get in touch today to avoid disappointment!
If you are available, please register your interest below, or email the contract manager directly on Jim.Burnside@mem-recruitment.com
MEM Recruitment Milton Keynes
C.B.X. 2, 372 Midsummer Boulevard,
Central Milton Keynes, MK9 2EA
Call us on 01908 231723
Don’t forget to LIKE https://facebook.com/memmiltonkeynes on Facebook for more job notifications like these.