MEM Recruitment Milton Keynes is currently recruiting for a Warehouse Line Service Operative to join our team based in Milton Keynes, MK10.
Rate of pay:
- The training salary is: £27,535 rising to £30,511, Per Annum, after being fully signed off. There is no set time frame for this as it is dependent on experience and the individual, typically it would take at least 3 months.
To work as part of a team of Warehouse Line Service Operatives within warehouse & palletising:
- Operate and look after FLT vehicles within the Warehouse and outside yard area
- Deal with drivers and ensure warehouse collections and deliveries for drivers are carried out to company process and policies
- Full health & safety for delivery collections and delivery vehicles adherence
- Carrying out material movement functions, whilst following company policies procedures
- Carry out stock take on a weekly basis
- Carry out general warehouse expected duties in line with company processes
- Maintaining a safe work environment, fully complying with legislative requirements and company policies and procedures
- Actively promote Health & Safety within the warehouse and palletising sections and all factory areas
- FLT Licence required – FLT/ counterbalance/ Robor / Stand on truck experience (Re-training & Refresher training will be given)
- Communicate clearly with colleagues and management in English, including verbal, written, reading and numeracy competency
- Inbound and outbound locations, raising MMR’s for material stock, dealing with drivers
- Free Parking. Free Fruit. Free Tea & Coffee. Free Squash. Birthday Card
- 5% contributory pension if matched by 3% employee contribution
- Life assurance (3 x annual salary death in service)
- 21 days holiday
- Probationary period: 3 months
- Training and development opportunities
- Working a continental shift pattern consisting of Day shifts (6:00 am to 18:00 pm) and Night shifts (18:00 pm to 6:00 am) operating over a 7 day period
We’re taking applications now, so don’t wait around, the roles are filling as quickly as they arrive. Register your interest today to get on the list.
Only successful candidates will be contacted.
MEM Recruitment Milton Keynes
C.B.X. 2, 372 Midsummer Boulevard,
Central Milton Keynes,
Don’t forget to LIKE https://facebook.com/memmiltonkeynes on Facebook for more job notifications like these.