MEM Recruitment Milton Keynes is currently recruiting for Warehouse Spares and Returns Handler to join our team based in London initially, then permanently in Milton Keynes once the re-location has been completed.
Warehouse Spares and Returns Handler Main Duties:
- Process customer returns daily
- Deal with sending spares to customers through the WMS system to agreed deadlines
- To be communicative between team members
- To pick, pack and despatch orders
- To perform quality checks on products
- The unloading of containers
- Complete regular stock takes
- To work efficiently and effectively as part of a team
- To keep work area clean and tidy
- To maintain high levels of Health and Safety standards
- To achieve the targets and job standards set out by the Warehouse Manager
- To be adaptable and flexible in your approach to work
- Numerate and literate
- Computer literate
- Good communication skills
- This role will initially start in London NW2, to learn the job and then become familiar with the company before they re-locate to Milton Keynes MK1.
- The company will cover travel and accommodation costs
- Monday to Friday
Rate of pay:
- £12.00, Per Hour (£24,960 Per Annum)
We’re taking applications now, so don’t wait around, the roles are filling as quickly as they arrive. Register your interest today to get on the list.
Only successful candidates will be contacted.
MEM Recruitment Milton Keynes
C.B.X. 2, 372 Midsummer Boulevard,
Central Milton Keynes,
Don’t forget to LIKE https://facebook.com/memmiltonkeynes on Facebook for more job notifications like these.