MEM Recruitment Northampton is currently recruiting for a CNC Operative within the sheet plastic department to join our team(s) based in Brixworth, NN6, Northamptonshire.
Responsible for/Duties (full training will be given):
- Working in a fast-paced manual environment, the role is to punch and fold products using CNC punch presses and folding machines, with regard to company procedures and specifications in accordance with Company standards, specifically
- Ensuring the efficiency when utilising machines in the section
- Checking the quality of parts before/after the process – fully implement the concept of self-inspection at all stages of the process
- To fully implement the concept of lean and 5S manufacturing
- This is a temp-to-perm role
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- An organised and self-motivated team player with a positive can-do attitude
- Ability to follow processes, especially health and safety/manual handling
- Willingness to work flexibly
- Monday to Thursday, 07:45 am to 5:00 pm
- Friday, 07:45 am to 1:00 pm
Rate of pay:
- £25,000 – £30,000, Per Annum, depending on experience
- Overtime is paid at £15.00, Per Hour
We’re taking applications now, so don’t wait around, the roles are filling as quickly as they arrive. Register your interest today to get on the list.
Only successful candidates will be contacted.
MEM Recruitment Northampton
10a Cheyne Walk
Don’t forget to LIKE https://facebook.com/memnorthampton on Facebook for more job notifications like these.