MEM Recruitment Northampton is currently recruiting for a Food Operative to join our team(s) based in Northampton, NN3.
Food Operative Main Duties:
- Ensure that the correct ingredients are placed in the correct position
- Store/stack food in designated containers and storage areas
- This role involves some degree of lifting, pushing, and pulling
- Support your team and enjoy working in a clean safe and friendly environment
- Previous experience – NOT REQUIRED
- IF YOU DON’T SPEAK ENGLISH IT IS NOT A PROBLEM, WE WILL HELP YOU
- This would be a temp-to-perm role for a suitable candidate with a contract offered after 12 weeks
- Sunday to Thursday (Saturday night to Thursday night )
- Wednesday to Sunday (Tuesday night to Saturday night)
- Friday to Tuesday (Thursday night to Monday night)
- Night shifts are 10:00 pm to 06:30 am
- Day shifts are 06:00 am to 2:30 pm
- Part-timers are needed for Saturday and Sunday nights or Sunday and Monday.
Rate of pay:
- £10.10, Per Hour (up to 48 hours)
- Overtime is paid at £12.62, Per Hour
- Induction paid for 4 hours at £10.10 (£40.40)
We’re taking applications now, so don’t wait around, the roles are filling as quickly as they arrive. Register your interest today to get on the list.
Only successful candidates will be contacted.
MEM Recruitment Northampton
10a Cheyne Walk
Don’t forget to LIKE https://facebook.com/memnorthampton on Facebook for more job notifications like these.