MEM Recruitment Northampton is currently recruiting MIG Welders to join our team(s) based in Far Cotton, Northampton, NN4.
- Monday to Friday
- 14:00 pm to 22:00 pm
- (shift pattern is currently 14.15-22.15 to allow for social distancing)
Rate of Pay:
- £13.50, Per Hour
- Overtime is paid at £18.75, Per Hour
- £250 bonus after a full month without any absences
- Other bonuses are paid after 3 and 6-months at £125
- After 12-months, £150
- Attendance and Performance bonuses, £650
- Annual holiday entitlement 23 days* plus bank/public holidays = 31 days (*increasing with length of service and loyalty)
- Life assurance 4 x salary
- Access to benefits platform offering discounts with retailers
- On-site parking
- This is a permanent position with the client directly
Responsible for/Duties (full training will be given):
- Working in a fast-paced manual environment, the role is to tack and weld metal components as per drawing, in accordance with Company standards, specifically;
- Use of measuring equipment for checking the quality of parts before and after the process
- Limited use of air and electric hand tools
- Maintaining a high standard of housekeeping
- PPE supplied; air-fed weld helmet, safety glasses, ear protection, overalls, gloves, safety boots (and visors where relevant)
- Ability to read drawings – Work to tight deadlines
- Willingness to work flexibly – good communication skills
- Practical, hands-on person – Manufacturing background desirable but not essential
We’re taking applications now, so don’t wait around, the roles are filling as quickly as they arrive. Register your interest today to get on the list.
Only successful candidates will be contacted.
MEM Recruitment Northampton
10a Cheyne Walk
Don’t forget to LIKE https://facebook.com/memnorthampton on Facebook for more job notifications like these.