MEM Recruitment Northampton is currently recruiting for a Yard Operative to join our team(s) based in Kingsnorth Industrial Estate, Rochester, ME3.
Yard Operative Main Duties:
- Store and park all vehicles on site between the yard and the auction halls, via agreed valet/wash services, so that vehicles enter and leave the auction halls in accordance with the notified sale day programme
- Barcode all new vehicles on arrival and tag keys
- Log and remove any valuable items left in the vehicle
- Be responsible for jump-starting vehicles when needed, on-site training provided
- Line and lot vehicles for auction, ensuring they are neat, tidy, and presentable for auction
- Politely refer any issues, queries, or complaints to the relevant manager
- Undertake any other tasks in the yard department to ensure that operational requirements are met
- Must hold a valid UK Driving Licence
- Able to follow instructions and work to tight deadlines
- Willingness to help other departments out when needed
- Able to work alone and as part as of a team
- Happy to be part of a team that sanitises all vehicles
- This is a temp-to-perm role
- 4 days on, 4 days off
- 06:00 am to 6:00 pm
Rate of pay:
- £11.32, Per Hour
We’re taking applications now, so don’t wait around, the roles are filling as quickly as they arrive. Register your interest today to get on the list.
Only successful candidates will be contacted.
MEM Recruitment Northampton
10a Cheyne Walk
Don’t forget to LIKE https://facebook.com/memnorthampton on Facebook for more job notifications like these.