MEM Recruitment are working with our client based in Bedford. Our client is a worldwide leading fashion distributor who pride themselves on their innovation in sustainability. They are a forward-thinking company who can offer progression and development with their in-house training.
We are recruiting for an experienced IT Manager to join our team to oversee and run our Microsoft Business Central platform, applications and systems functionality. The suitable candidate must have in-depth technical knowledge and experience of setting up, running and maintaining operational functionality of Business Central and supporting IT administration and systems.
- Set up and implementation of our Business Central platform and suite of applications for the logistics site in Bedford and 3rd party warehouses.
- Fault resolution
- Co-ordinating staff training documentation for the Business Central suite of applications
- Managing and analysing performance data
- Ensuring security of data, network access and backup systems.
- Preserving assets, information security and control structures.
- Integration of Business Central with 3rd party partners as necessary
- Relationship management of Business Central stakeholders
- Trouble shooting, web hosting, laptop setups and liaising with team members
The ideal candidate for this role should have:
- Excellent knowledge of Business Central and how to optimise it for operational performance.
- Proven hands-on experience of implementing and running Business Central
- High level of technical management, information analysis and of computer hardware/software systems.
- Outstanding analytical, problem solving and organizational skills
- Strong communication skills, stress tolerant and flexible
- Knowledge and experience of supporting Logistics/Warehouse operations an advantage
- Project management skills
- Mastery of Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of Shopify Plus and Hubspot
- Degree Level in either IT or Data Communication.
- Logistics background beneficial but not essential