MEM Recruitment Wellingborough has a fantastic opportunity to join a growing team at a prestigious ingredient-focused prepared foods company in Shefford, SG17 as G.I.D (Goods In/Dispatch) Counterbalance Driver. Ensuring the smooth and efficient running of the logistics department.
This is a great opportunity to join the UK’s largest ingredients-focused, prepared fresh produce business.
- Weekly free food (onions, carrots, and potatoes)
- X 3 cooked lunches a week
- Free fruit on a Tuesday
- Toast club on a Friday
G.I.D Main Duties:
- Making sure the vehicles are loaded and unloaded correctly
- Monitoring stock temperatures
- Ensuring the counterbalance is maintained and checked
- Manual and forklift work will be required
- Must have own transport
- On-site parking
- Valid Counterbalance license and experience required
- Sunday to Thursday, 07:30 am to 16:30 pm
- Tuesday to Saturday, 07:30 am to 16:30 pm
- Sunday to Thursday, 10:00 am to 19:00 pm or 11:00 am to 20:00 pm or 12:00 pm to 21:00 pm
Rate of pay:
- £11.90, Per Hour
We’re taking applications now, so don’t wait around, the roles are filling as quickly as they arrive. Register your interest today to get on the list.
Only successful candidates will be contacted.
MEM Recruitment Wellingborough
Ground Floor, Beeswing House,
Don’t forget to LIKE https://facebook.com/memwellingborough on Facebook for more job notifications like these.