MEM Recruitment Wellingborough has a fantastic opportunity to join a growing team at a prestigious logistics company in Abingdon, Oxfordshire, as a Warehouse Logistics Co-ordinator.
Warehouse Logistics Co-ordinator Main Duties:
- Process customer inbound orders and outbound orders to agreed targets
- Take customer enquiries by phone or e-mail
- Liaise with the warehouse team to pick and process orders
- Arrange all required transportation with haulers
- Raising all necessary documentation for picking and transportation
- Problem solves and takes necessary action when required
- Update company records and report KPIs
- Complete customs documentation as required
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures
- Report all non-conformities to management
- Effective communication skills
- Good knowledge of company WMS systems
- Good problem-solving skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office packages
- Ability to multitask
- Good attention to detail
- Monday to Friday
- 8:00 am to 4:00 pm
Rate of pay:
- £23,000, Per Annum
- Depending on experience
We’re taking applications now, so don’t wait around, the roles are filling as quickly as they arrive. Register your interest today to get on the list.
Only successful candidates will be contacted.
MEM Recruitment Wellingborough
Ground Floor, Beeswing House,
Don’t forget to LIKE https://facebook.com/memwellingborough on Facebook for more job notifications like these.